Monday, July 27, 2009

Thimbletack give us our stuff back

I think Thimbletack has left the Spiderwick mansion and taken residence up with my family. On any day of the week, we can set something down only for it to disappear and reappear somewhere else as if by magic. It happens with ALL sorts of things too...keys, shoes, my purse, scrapbooking tools, the phone, Pinky our digital camera, and the list goes on and on...

Keys especially...those are the worst. Maybe Thimbletack likes the way they jingle or how they shine. I'm not sure what it is to be honest, I just know that every time I set my keys down, they reappear somewhere else later and the Minis swear they didn't touch them. So, since the Minis didn't move them, and I didn't move them, it HAS to be Thimbletack.

Thimbletack oh Thimbletack PLEASE give us our stuff back! And while you're at it...please quit taking it too!

No comments: