Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Grown Ups Can Play Tag Too


My friend Olivia tagged me, so now I have to let you in on 6 random factoids about myself:

1. I can type faster than a speeding locomotive. I guess 120+ wpm is fast right?!?!?

2. I am the oldest of the 5 children between my parents.

3. I can't read music, but love to sing. I've been told I'm pretty good at it too.

4. I am DEATHLY afraid of spiders...even daddy long legs.

No it wasn't funny being forced by Ex Knight to watch Arachnophobia and I've had nightmares about camel spiders too.

5. I have a psychotic obsession for the color purple. Seriously...I've bought tons of random things just cuz they are purple whether I needed them or not. Pens, paper, stationary, stickers, fabric, thread, clothes. Basically if it's purple, I'm naturally drawn to it. I almost took my can opener and iron back when I saw purple ones a month later and yes I'm thinking about buying the purple ones anyway.

6. I could have been a real life Doogie Houser. I guess back in 1st grade or something my school administrators told my mom that with her permission I could have my high school diploma by 13. She said no though dang it...

Bonus: I am a published author and photographer.

Bonus, Bonus: I am one of the rare few that are "middle-brained." The survey I took says I am open minded but not gullible about things or people. I may run into trouble making decisions sometimes, while my logical brain plays tug-of-war with my gut instinct (boy is this the truth). I enjoy the arts, but also do well in science and math. I appreciate the beauty of all things in life, and am well-rounded. Middle brain students would do well on The Apprentice, since they can have a strong mix of gut instinct and an appreciation for numbers. I could have a strong career in business, but may not go that route; I was more interested in studying the arts and sciences in college.

Now I have to tag 6 other people, but the only friends I have that I know blog are Olivia, Laura and Lynn. Olivia tagged me so Lynn and Laura I'm tagging you!

Here are the Rules:

1. Link this post to the person who tagged you: Olivia

2. Post The Rules on your blog. (see!)
3. List 6 random things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

No comments: