Friday, December 26, 2008

Apparently Another Volume


Sweetheart and I have finally managed to have that talk...it appears we're both feeling the same way. Basically that when it is meant to be, it almost always is.

I do have to say almost always because, with that free agency thing God has given us, sometimes, whether we realize it or not, we jack His plans ALL the way up...thankfully though we've been given the ability to repent and make it right.

Anyway so Sweetheart and I have decided that we're open to writing another volume. He has some things that he needs to take care of first in order to make him more suited to do his part in a relationship and, as you all know (or can find out by scrolling down and reading previous posts) after things with Ex Knight and Charming Lad, I am more than willing to put on my brakes and let the loving of a good man come to me when God decides it's my turn. Now, if that man comes in the shape and form of Sweetheart, whom I've loved since I was very young, well that will be an added bonus I think!

Either way, even if Sweetheart and I don't write another volume together, it is equally good because as Noah says in my favorite love story, The Notebook:

"I am nothing special; just a common girl (he said man) with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough."

No comments: