Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I'm in love again

and his name is Pinky...he's my new camera! My old one was dying a slow painful death...after some very not nice zoo photos on my youngest daughter's field trip I decided to put my camera out of my misery and get a new one. I'm LOVIN it...it's like hmmmmmmmmmmmmm what can I photograph next. I've not tried them out yet, but Pinky has a bunch of settings, including a low light one that should make photos of the next assembly/talent show/program so much better. I can hardly wait...being a scrapbooker, pictures excite me.

Here's a picture from the zoo field trip taken with the old camera...


Here's a picture I took yesterday in the same light (a bright sunshiny day) with the new camera


Just a little improvement right....I think we're gonna have to go to the zoo again just so I can get better pictures!


No comments: