Saturday, May 16, 2009

This woman has SUPER powers...

I'm sure if you asked her she'd say that they come from on high but I've got proof that my new friend Kris Belcher (love you girl) has super powers...

Here's why....5 years ago plus or minus a few days or months or whatever Kris lost what remaining eyesight she had. She is totally blind and yet somehow, with ZERO coaching from me or Kim, she managed to pull this off...


I could COMPLETELY do without my appearance in this photo and I'm sure Kim would find something witty to say regarding his too but, of all my pictures from TOFW...this one is nearest and dearest to my heart.

Kris, this is concrete proof that YOU my friend have super powers...or maybe your are just downright super through and through. Either way, I am so honored to know you. Thanks for being you so I could learn to be a better me and PLEASE do tell where do those super powers of yours come from and how do I get some of them?

No comments: