Friday, May 8, 2009

Is it possible



that a love like this can still be found? Anyone who's read the post about Sweetheart knows that "The Notebook" is one of my all time favorite movies. I saw this video clip this morning and just HAD to share it. This is, in my opinion, how it's supposed to be. This is why I'm not sure I'll ever get married again...I want my own Noah, nothing more, nothing less. His name can be Michael, or David, or James or whatever, but he must indeed be a real life Noah. This is how I want to love and be loved...it's how I've always wanted to love and be loved....Ex Knight fell short and had me believing it was because I didn't deserve anything more...now I know better and will NEVER EVER settle again.

I've been fortunate enough to see love like this in the lives of those around me and I know it used to exist...if it still does, when Heavenly Father graces me with my own "Noah" it will be me screaming "I want to go out with you" and letting the magic happen from there.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

It still exists...hold out and your Noah will be there. That being said, don't be so stuck on Noah that you don't see a great catch when he walks by.

But definitely DO NOT SETTLE, remember your divine worth and expect nothing less than the best.